Hubspot Ups Their Game In The Name Of Business Functionality
This past week nearly 30,000 people embarked on Boston to attend Inbound 2019 (Hubspot’s annual user conference).
Hubspot uses this event to educate, entertain but most importantly ramp up the energy in the room and world about their newly released features.
This year was no exception as they have upped their productivity game for business marketing, sales & service.
New features that really stand out and available in the Sales Pro and Marketing Pro are
- eSignature Functionality that saves time previously spent printing and sending hard copies of contracts and other forms.
- Calculated properties that automatically populate with data from other form fields.
- A “Buy Now” checkout experience that allows customers to create a call-to-action that directly connects a product in their catalogue to an online purchase in Stripe.
Additional new features bring with it a newly designed drag and drop builder for Marketing Hub, expanded kickback email functionality and one of the most cutting edge is the automatic deduplicating feature ran by machine learning to help you keep your lists in clean order.
A new redesigned App Marketplace also makes it to the feature list
What’s For Free
As for the last year, Hubspot has made their CRM available for free to business with a variety of lite features included. In my opinion, this is a great option for many small business owners to start organizing their data and taking advantage of:
- Email Marketing
- Online Scheduling
- Deal Pipeline
- Form Collection
All for free….but now there is more.
2019 we can see the addition of
- Free Facebook Messenger Integration
- Email Creation, Sending & Analytics
- Digital Ad Functionality
All part of the FREE version.
[hubspot type=form portal=6145021 id=ae57a392-04bd-4867-9d2a-cb678f9744d4]