The Canadian Government has money available for marketing your business
You hear talk all the time of people getting government grants for projects.
Government money (which is ultimately your money as a taxpayer) being given out to businesses and individuals to help fund different things.
Did you know that the Canadian Government has allotted an amount of money each year for a program called the Canadian Job Grant.
This is used for training you and your team on skills to make them more employable, more valuable and to help grow your business to strengthen the economy.
I know this because I’ve used it for my own skill development as well as had several clients here in Nova Scotia, Ontario and Saskatchewan who have successfully been approved.
So what is this fund?
Canadian Provincial Programs – https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/programs/training-agreements/cjf.html
How the program works
Applications for the WIPSI program may be submitted by individual businesses or by an organization/association on behalf of a group of businesses.
WIPSI supplements employer contributions to train full-time staff * (permanently located in Nova Scotia) to
- Improve productivity and profitability
- Increase innovation
- Adapt to new technology, machinery and equipment, or work processes
- Increase inter-provincial and international competitiveness; and
- Foster workplace diversity.
* Full-time seasonal employees may be considered.
If you identify a training opportunity that would provide new and/or incremental skills to your workforce which will result in
- A new direction or expansion to your core operations; and
- Business and/or sector growth and profitability, you could be eligible for WIPSI funding.
What Marketing Training Can I Do?
Client of ours have been able to take our Digital Marketing 360 Foundational Program
We have dubbed it as: The All In One Digital Marketing Program for Small Business Owners Requiring Tangible Skills To Grow Their Business Online.
The goal of the course is to develop you or your teams marketing skills in all aspects of your business and provide them the able to intelligently develop and implement online marketing efforts in your business.
What will they learn?
In Digital Marketing 360 your team will explore 5 comprehensive modules of learning:
- Your Target – Understanding your business and how it currently fits into the marketing landscape is key. In this module, we will dive into key elements to understand cost per click, return in investment, key performance indicators, churn, segmentation and retargeting.
We will then craft your product offering, build out your ideal client profile and outline the marketing that will need to be executed.
- Your Technology – Hubspot, Keap or ActiveCampaign will be the hub of your sales and marketing efforts. This module take a deep dive into the essentials for learning, adapt and understand, then apply and master the software. In this module, we will learn to import your contacts, properly segment them in usable marketing format, integrate Hubspot, Keap or Active Campaign with you website and other technology and setup of 3 initial processes in an automated campaign format.
- Your Marketing – Your team will work with us to learn and develop marketing automation strategies to lead visitors on your website to take certain actions. In this module, we will learn to develop lead magnets, build nurture sequences and sales conversion campaigns.
- Your Social Media – Having a social media presence is a must for your business. This module focuses on the key 4 social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram) to leverage your leads and build trust with your audience. We will learn how to create engaging posts that create engagement, we will learn how to build a social marketing strategy that compliments your business objectives & we will work together and develop a social engagement process for your company.
- Your Metrics – Everything that you do in marketing is to gain a targeted and measurable result. In this module we will learn how to distinguish key performance indicators (KPI) in your marketing efforts. We will create reporting widgets in your Keap or Active Campaign application to report on campaign performance & will learn how to meaningfully understand your social media insights and how they relate to your marketing efforts.
Additional Training – You will also get access to:
5 CORE Social Media Online Training Courses. Facebook Marketing, Facebook Ads, Facebook Re-Marketing, Instagram Marketing & LinkedIn Marketing. This course bundle is 100% self-paced, online learning with over 100 highly focused, easy to consume lessons.
Focused training on how to shoot and produce your own marketing videos.
Focused training on how to produce, record and publish your own podcasts.
What’s Unique About The Training?
One of the biggest downfalls to any training in the past has been that it’s either consumed in such a short period of time that it’s not realistic to retain it all as well as put it into practice effectively.
You lose access to the trainer once you start to use it when you really need the support.
We have fixed both those options in this program. We go through the training over 6 months together. Taking our time to learn the content and then spend our one on one time to put it into action in your particular business.
Once you’ve completed the program and the grant is closed out, you also get up to 1 hour a month in live consulting time with us for another 6 months.
Why? Because we believe that any business need to take their skills through 12 full months, 4 seasons and all holidays to effectively feel confident they are able to do what they want to do with it.
If you’d like to set a time to talk with us about the grant program and our digital marketing program, you can simply use the calendar option below to schedule a time that works for you.