This topic has become a timeless debate many times when developing a website for a client. Should you have a contact form or just your email address on your website?
While it's not as common as the battle between which phone is better (because we all know it's iPhone 😉
Either way, I wanted to share with you a few benefits of having a web form and then some creative ways to respond to those inquiries.
Benefits of Having a Contact Form
- Increased Communication: A contact form allows visitors to your website to easily reach out to you. It provides a simple way to ask questions, request information, or even book a consultation. It also allow them to ask that question quickly without having to go into their email.
- Better Lead Generation: By including a contact form on your website, you can collect contact information from potential customers or clients. This information can be used for future marketing efforts. Have this information go right into your KEAP account and provide instant followup.
- Improved Customer Service: With a contact form, you can respond to inquiries in a timely manner. This shows your commitment to customer service and can help build trust with potential clients.
Creative Ways to Respond to Contact Form Inquiries
- Personalized Video Response: A personalized video response can make a great impression on potential clients. It shows that you took the time to respond personally and adds a personal touch to your communication. We are seeing more and more of this as consumers are demanding personalization.
- Offer a Free Resource: If someone reaches out to you with a specific question or request for information, consider offering a free resource in the response. This can be anything from a downloadable guide to a webinar. If your form is built with a topic section dropdown you'll be able to deliver this resource instantly with your automation.
- Provide a Discount: Consider offering a discount to those who reach out via your contact form. This can help encourage conversions and build customer loyalty.
- Connect on Social Media: If someone reaches out to you via your contact form, consider connecting with them on social media. This can help build a relationship and allow for ongoing communication. The thank you for submitting page is very underutilized and could be a huge potential for you to grow your following and also build a better relationship.
In conclusion, having a contact form on your website is essential for any business or professional. It provides a simple way for potential customers or clients to reach out to you and can help improve communication, lead generation, and customer service. By responding creatively to inquiries, you can make a great impression and build relationships with potential clients.