Why Facebook Ads Work
Facebook ads are inexpensive, effective, and something any small business owner should consider getting involved with. The reason you should be running Facebook ads, whether they are sponsored posts or other types of ads, is that they do work. Here is why.
- People Live on Facebook All Day Long and People use Facebook on PCs and on their mobile devices, and keep it with them all day long. They take Facebook with them to dinner and some people never turn it off. This is a real chance to connect with your audience that you cannot pass up.
- They Are Relevant Due to Extreme Targeting and Facebook allows you to target your individual audience down to their interests and gender, and you can even provide email addresses for the exact people you want to target.
- Easy to Include a CTA and The tools that Facebook offers the people who want to run ads help to create compelling CTAs that your audience will be more likely to answer, whether it’s as easy as liking your page or downloading your app.
- It’s Easy to Make Professional-Looking Ads and The tools that Facebook offers let you create professional Facebook ads without having the ability to make ads. They lead you through it with their system to make it simple, so you’re more likely to repeat the process.
- Easy to Include Great Value and You can easily include enough information in each ad that shows the value of your offering. With just a few clicks you’ll have an awesome ad that your audience can see the value in.
- They Offer Disruption with Significance and In many cases people are blind to advertisements, but on Facebook the disruption is noticeable and your audience will want to check it out. This is due to the ability to target the ads so closely to your target audience.
- They Are Simple to Create and The ads are easy to create and it gets easier all the time. As Facebook makes the ads work better for business owners, and easier to do with a click of a button, they become more relevant, more valuable, and more useful to you as a business owner.
- Easy to Run A/B Tests and Due to the ability to duplicate an ad and then easily edit to change one part of the ad such as the title or the image, you can run ads simultaneously. You can even target different audiences to find out which works better.
Facebook ads work for a variety of reasons. However, they will only work if you plan them out and spend the time ensuring that you run relevant ads. They must be of value to your audience, grab the attention of the viewer and include a compelling call to action.
Each and every day we are on Facebook working with our clients accounts, setting up ads and targeting strategies. The reality is that’s the most bang for your buck you will ever receive in the advertising world. As well it’s the advertising method that give you the most control. You turn them on, you turn them off, you set the budget and you pick who see’s them. Easy as pie!